Since December 1st, the Olympic Park’s winter village opened its doors to all and is hosting the famous festival, Noël dans le Parc. This way, skating on the refrigerated outdoor skating rink, Christmas tree sale, and performances by musicians, singers and storytellers all meet each other!
The holiday season will be no exception! An exciting program is planned to enliven Noël dans le Parc’s wooden huts and it will complement perfectly activities such as skating with your family or even a drink a hot chocolate around the fire!
Must-see shows offered by Noël dans le Parc:
- December 20 at 8 p.m.: Madame Moustache
- December 21 from 2 to 7 p.m.: the Cantin Family
- December 22 at 7:30 p.m. : Trio Yves Lambert
- December 23 at 4 p.m. : outdoor viewing of "La guerre des tuques "
- December 27 at 8 p.m. : De Temps Antan
- December 28 from 2 to 5 p.m. : Charlaine
- December 28 at 8p.m.: Maz
- December 29 at 7:30 p.m. : Grenadine
- December 31 at 8 p.m. : DJ Maus
- December 31 at 10 p.m. : DJ Philgood
- January 3 at 8 p.m. : Frères à Ch’val
Christmas in the Park and the rink will be open on December 25th and on January 1st according to the regular schedule.
Do not forget to make a stop at the Olympic Park’s Tower! It will offer a breathtaking view of Montreal under the snow. Check schedules and prices here: http://parcolympique.qc.ca/en/the-park/the-montreal-tower/schedule-and-rate/
* Careful! The opening hours of the skating rink differ from those of Noël dans le Parc.