Use your own body weight to build strength
TRX training uses suspended straps that can be adjusted for length and height. Our trainers will help you to use your body weight as resistance, guiding you in various movements and ensuring each position reflects your physical ability. Thanks to TRX, you will be able to tone all the muscles in your body as well as improve muscle coordination and joint stability. Since our classes are offered in small groups, it’s almost like having a private trainer! TRX training is held in a brightly lit, window-filled room designed with this particular training in mind—so you’ll enjoy an impressive view of the Sports Centre as you work out.
TRX is a full training class
Winter 2019: January 7 to March 29
- Monday: 5:00 to 6:00 pm – 6:00 to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday (INTRO): 4:30 to 5:30 pm – 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- Wednesday: 11:00 am to 12:00 (INTRO) – 12:00 to 1:00 pm – 5:00 to 6:00 pm – 6:00 to 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 5:00 to 6:00 pm – 6:00 to 7:00 pm
- Friday: 11:00 am to 12:00 – 12:00 to 1:00 pm
Winter 2019 session
|3 months / once a week||$ 90|
|3 months / twice a week||$ 150|
In addition to Physical fitness and Physical fitness Plus membership. Plus taxes.