The sportiest inflatable course in the city
The Olympic Park Sports Centre invites you to discover the Wibit Sundays—located in our newly renovated installations and one of North America’s most stunning aquatic centres. Every Sunday, an aquatic playground full of challenges, daring feats and fun takes over the 50m pool—site of the 1976 Olympic Games swimming events. Young and old alike will enjoy the perfect place to hang out with friends and family in one of Montreal’s most majestic sports venues. Come test your abilities on our water obstacles and inflatable tracks, where you can run, jump, slide, and swim your way to a whole lot of fun.
- Every Sunday, from 10:00 to 4:55 pm*
The purchase of a Wibit ticket allows you 70-minute access:
- 10:00 to 11:10 a.m.
- 11:15 to 12:25
- 1:15 to 2:25 p.m.
- 2:30 to 3:40 p.m.
- 3:45 to 4:55 p.m.
*Canceled on September 29, December 1st and December 15.
Reservations possible for the first two periods for groups of 50 or more. Contact us at 514 252-4619, Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.
Children 6 and up who know how to swim can access the Wibit structure. Children 7 and under must be accompanied in the water and monitored at all times by guardian 16 or older. The ratio allowed is one guardian per three children; all guardians must wear a bathing suit and be in the water with the children.
- Since the Sports Centre is an aquatic facility, the floors may be slippery. We recommend exercising caution when walking barefoot by the edge of the pool.
- To avoid accidents, we also recommend holding your children by the hand rather than in your arms.
- Life jackets are the only floatation devices allowed in the pool, and are available onsite for adults and children. Note that lifeguards may oblige a swimmer to wear a life jacket for security reasons.
- Limit of 100 people per 70-minute session. Tickets can be purchased onsite only, on the day of the activity. Since places are limited, we recommend arriving early to purchase your tickets.
Valid for a 70 minutes period.
Capacity of 100 participants per period.