The Montreal Fall HomeExpo is a must-see event with hundreds of exhibitors ready to advise you on your construction, renovation and decoration projects. You can find innovative ideas and professionals for all your needs. You’ll also find free talks, expert advice, and insight into new trends as well as real-life homes to visit and local artisans offering gastronomic products to enjoy.
Dates & Hours
- Thursday, October 18 : 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Friday, October 19 : 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, October 20 : 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday, October 21 : 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Adults: $16
- Seniors (60+) and students: $13
- Children from 6 to 12 years old: $6.50
- Children 5 years old and under: Free
Buy your tickets at parcolympique.ticketpro.ca
How to get here
P1 underground parking located at 4545 Pierre-De-Coubertin ave.
By active transportation
Bike access via bike paths located on Rachel street, Maisonneuve Park and Bennett street. Bike racks are available just steps from the Centre’s entrance. There’s also a Bixi station on Pierre-de-Coubertin avenue, near Pie-IX Metro station.
A 2-minute walk from Pie-IX metro station (green line) as well as stops for busses 97, 139 and 439.
Access for people with reduced mobility
The Stadium is accessible to people with reduced mobility, and sanitary facilities have been adapted to accommodate anyone who uses a wheelchair.