The first park of its kind in North America!
Go on an adventure hanging in the air in the heart of the city: that’s what the Exalto urban acrobatic park offers! The park have no less than seven attractions requiring dexterity and agility. And at an affordable price, those attractions are offering you physical thrills, adrenaline rushes… and lots of fun!
The new Exalto Park offers:
- Three high-altitude acrobatic attractions on imposing artificial wood and steel structures:
- The highest among them will be nine metres, which is the equivalent of a two-storey building, and include more than 21 obstacles and a zip line.
- The two other will be three meter-high rides
- A junior acrobatic course accessible to children from the age of two,
- Two spaces for relaxation,
- Two dining areas.
All the aerial exploits take place in a very safe environment quipped with a continuous lifeline system which enable riders to stay attached during the entire duration of the ride. T
The infrastructure in Exalto park is environmentally responsible and the promotion of sustainable development has been given importance in its games and attractions.
Exalto is an initiative of the French company Groupe Altiplano.
From May 23 to October 31
Parcours haute voltige : 1,2 m (47″)
Parcours intermédiaire : 1 m(39″)
Parcours junior : 2 years old
Less than 1 m (39″): $ 13.70*
1 m to 1,2 m (39″ to 47″): $ 15.87*
1,2 m and more (47″ and more): $ 17.82*
Free for children age 2 and under
* Prices are subject to change without notice