Bouldering is a sport that lets participants climb a 16-foot (5-metre) wall without the need for special equipment or prior accreditation. Instead, safety mattresses are placed at the base of the wall to ensure climbers’ security.
With 110 linear feet (30 metres) of walls and climbing routes for all levels, everyone can challenge themselves and reach their goals!
Participants must reserve their 2-hour time slot online. There are plenty of packages to choose from—including day passes, monthly membership, and multi-entry passes—and participants can rent climbing shoes on site.
Click here for any questions about the Nomad Bloc bouldering centre.
- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- December 23: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- December 24: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- December 25: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- December 26: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- December 27: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- December 28: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- December 29: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- December 30: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- December 31: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- January 1st: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
How to get here
P1 underground parking located at 4553 Pierre-De-Coubertin ave.
By active transportation
Bike access via bike paths located on Rachel street, Maisonneuve Park and Bennett street. Bike racks are available just steps from the Centre’s entrance. There’s also a Bixi station on Pierre-de-Coubertin avenue, near Pie-IX Metro station.
A 2-minute walk from Pie-IX metro station (green line) as well as stops for busses 97, 139 and 439.