January 26 to March 9
Esplanade Financière Sun Life
This winter, the Esplanade Financière Sun Life at the Olympic Park is hosting something new: Les Jeux d’hiver.
This event will feature:
- A winter fair with dozens of free life-size games!
- A chalet area where visitors can warm up, participate in a selection of free kids’ activities, and take advantage of a café-bistro serving hot drinks and comfort food!
- A Snowskate park with four runs and free sliding equipment (limited quantities)—all sponsored by Financière Sun Life.
- A natural 300 m2 skating rink (bring your skates along!)
- A slide.
– Saturdays and Sundays: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– Spring break week (March 4 to 8): 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Place: sections 200 and 300 of the Esplanade Financière Sun Life.
How to get here
P1 underground parking located at 4545 Pierre-De-Coubertin ave. or P2 located at 4141 Pierre-De-Coubertin ave.
By active transportation
Bike access via bike paths located on Rachel street, Maisonneuve Park and Bennett street. Bike racks are available just steps from the Centre’s entrance. There’s also a Bixi station on Pierre-de- Coubertin avenue, near Pie-IX Metro station.
A 5-minute walk from Viau metro station (green line) as well as stops for busses 34, 125 and 439.
Access for people with reduced mobility
The Esplanade Financière Sun Life is accessible to people with reduced mobility, and adapted sanitary facilities are available at the administration office entrance at 4141 Pierre-De-Coubertin ave. for anyone who uses a wheelchair.